Even as we come near the end of another year, gray walls are still very much in style, especially when paired with white trim.
- Pair Benjamin Moore Northern Cliffs 1536 Gray Walls with White Dove Trim and Medium Toned Wood Flooring for a Cozy Family Room
- Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray Walls and White Dove Trim with Black Curtains Can Create a Cute Boys Bedroom
- This Beautiful Dining Room Features Benjamin Moore’s 1536 Northern Cliffs Gray Walls and Acadia White OC-38 Trim with Stunning Wood Furnishing
- Try Using Built-in Shelves in an Elegant Living Room with Benjamin Moore’s Gray Horse Walls and White Dove Trim
- A Foyer Entry Featuring BM Edgecomb Gray Walls and Dove White Trim Can Look Timeless with a Glass-Covered Door
- The Gray Pillows and White Sheets Look Beautiful Against the Benjamin Moore Rockport Gray Walls and White Dove Trim in This Bedroom
- Consider These Modern, Transparent Chairs in a Traditional Dining Room with Benjamin Moore’s Kendall Gray Walls and Sherwin Williams Extra White Trim
- A Rustic Rug and Grand Piano to Jazz up this Living Room with SW 7029 Agreeable Gray Walls and Sherwin Williams 7005 Pure White Trim
- Benjamin Moore Kendall Charcoal Gray Walls and White Trim Can Make a Stunning Contrast Between Rooms
- The Dark Wood Flooring in this Hall with Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray Walls and Eider White Trim Looks Classic and Effortlessly Elegant
- A Gorgeous Craftsman Bedroom Features SW7674 Peppercorn Gray Walls, White Trim, and Black Accents for a Modern Ambiance
- Hang a Sunburst Mirror in the Bedroom with Collonade Gray SW and Pavestone Walls and White Trim for a Sophisticated Vibe
- This Contemporary Living Room with Benjamin Moore Winter Gates Gray Walls and White Trim Features a Gorgeous Pendant Chandelier
It’s an easy way to decorate any room and adapt to any interior style, including traditional and modern ones.
When furnishing a room with gray walls, try to go for beige and cream colors that can complement them nicely.
Off-white furniture and decor will also look great along with the white trims. Of course, it’s also possible to place fun pops of colors!
Whether you are renovating the master bedroom or living room, it is difficult to go wrong with gray and white. These are neutral colors that can evoke a sense of calm and coziness to make your home the perfect sanctuary.
So, here are some of the most beautiful gray walls and white trim ideas that could inspire your interior!
1. Pair Benjamin Moore Northern Cliffs 1536 Gray Walls with White Dove Trim and Medium Toned Wood Flooring for a Cozy Family Room
In this first photo, you can see gray walls and white trim complemented by wood flooring and ornate light fixtures to create a cozy yet elegant family room.
The base of this entire room is the lovely gray paint, which is Benjamin Moore’s Northern Cliffs 1536. It’s quite a dark shade that helps establish a warm and homey atmosphere, making this family room a relaxing place to be.
Moreover, the gray also contrasts with the white trim and ceilings, which immediately highlights features like the doorway. You can use White Dove, also from Benjamin Moore, to create this stark contrast.
You may want to stick with neutral colors for the large furniture pieces, including the beige sofa and black armchairs. But having a bright red tufted seat in the middle can also provide a stunning touch.
To add some more personality to the space, you can also hang a simple frame on the wall. This could be a motivational quote that you love or even a photograph that means something to you!
2. Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray Walls and White Dove Trim with Black Curtains Can Create a Cute Boys Bedroom
Up next is an inspiration for a simple and cute boys’ bedroom, which features two identical beds, a fun chandelier piece, and a low bookshelf unit.
The Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray walls is another warm shade that is perfect for the bedroom. It can evoke a welcoming sense that is also peaceful and timeless, so that the boys can still enjoy the room even as they grow older.
Meanwhile, the white trim here also uses White Dove from Benjamin Moore. Another key color here is black, which you can see in the sleek black curtains and black bed frames. It also matches the zebra-inspired rugs underneath.
For the flooring, you may want to choose a medium-toned wood surface that balances the black-and-white scheme of the space.
In addition to the bookshelf, you can also add pieces like the orange table lamp and fun light fixture for a little more flair.
3. This Beautiful Dining Room Features Benjamin Moore’s 1536 Northern Cliffs Gray Walls and Acadia White OC-38 Trim with Stunning Wood Furnishing
You cannot go wrong with gray walls and white trim in the dining room either. Just by choosing the right flooring, furniture, and curtains, you can still create a beautiful space that is also sophisticated.
Here, the base is Benjamin Moore’s 1536 Northern Cliffs and juxtaposed with Acadia White OC-38 for the trim. This interior style is great for those of you who like bright and airy atmospheres, as opposed to warm, dark ones.
This eclectic dining room combines warm and cool tones for a refreshing ambiance that’s also classic and eye-catching!
We adore the hickory wood flooring that is light and matches the wood dining table and chairs.
Of course, don’t forget to place some personal touches on the dining table that will lighten up the mood and make it feel more alive. From a bowl of fruits to fresh tulips, these details can truly elevate the space!
4. Try Using Built-in Shelves in an Elegant Living Room with Benjamin Moore’s Gray Horse Walls and White Dove Trim
This elegant living room is another great example of how gray walls and white trim can work together to produce a stunning and comfortable effect.
In terms of paint color, you can use Benjamin Moore and build the living room of your dream.
The standard fireplace here offers a cozy finish, while the built-in shelves next to it can be a great place to showcase your literary collection.
Books can also provide a studious and homey effect, which is perfect for a living room.
You can try to place a large gray rug in the center of the room for some separation, especially if your home has an open concept design.
Here, the pattern on the rug also juxtaposes the medium-toned wood flooring for a graceful effect.
5. A Foyer Entry Featuring BM Edgecomb Gray Walls and Dove White Trim Can Look Timeless with a Glass-Covered Door
Are you looking for ideas to jazz up your foyer entry and impress guests as soon as they enter your home?
Maybe this will provide some much-needed inspiration for you!
To start with, the flooring is warm walnut and sanded to showcase the natural sheen and beauty of the material.
You can use the wood for the staircase and railings, which will help establishing a continuous flow through the entire home.
Another detail that we love about this foyer is the glass-covered front door, which is also a great way to let lots of natural light filter in, as well as make the interior feel bright and modern.
6. The Gray Pillows and White Sheets Look Beautiful Against the Benjamin Moore Rockport Gray Walls and White Dove Trim in This Bedroom
Benjamin Moore’s paint colors can also be great for the bedroom, which you can see in this example. The soft gray brings a cozy aspect, whereas the white trim and accents offer a crisp contrast.
Starting with Rockport Gray for the walls, you can also enhance this main color by using gray pillows and throw. Plus, a gray chaise lounge that can be a great spot for relaxing during the day!
The trim color uses White Dove, which you may notice by now is a favorite shade for lots of homeowners.
That is because the clean white color you get can create such a beautiful and neat line to highlight the architecture of your room.
Additionally, white curtains are a great choice, as they match the white windowsills and trims for a clean look.
We love decorating bedrooms with personal mementos, including antique table lamps, photographs, and other ornaments.
7. Consider These Modern, Transparent Chairs in a Traditional Dining Room with Benjamin Moore’s Kendall Gray Walls and Sherwin Williams Extra White Trim
Who says you can’t combine a traditional interior style with modern-inspired elements?
Here, the transparent chairs look stunning with the classic wood table in a gray and white dining room.
For the gray walls, you can use Benjamin Moore’s Kendall Charcoal, which is a deep and prominent shade that works well in this layered space. Contrast this with Sherwin Williams Extra White for the trim and molding to create a nice balance.
The transparent chairs are no doubt a crucial feature in this room as it looks quintessentially modern with the rustic dining table, antique chandelier, and hurricane lamps. They create an overall unique look that may be just for you!
We also love the beautiful mirror hanging opposite an art photograph, as it not only adds to the aesthetic appeal of the walls but also makes the space feel more spacious.
8. A Rustic Rug and Grand Piano to Jazz up this Living Room with SW 7029 Agreeable Gray Walls and Sherwin Williams 7005 Pure White Trim
In this next example, you can see that a gray and white living room can still look super chic and stunning if you combine them with some antique pieces and a colorful rug.
The SW 7029 Agreeable Gray walls offer a calming base that is still welcoming and homey. But it isn’t dark enough to be a stark contrast with the SW 7005 Pure White trim. The result is a cohesive look which also goes well with the warm wood flooring.
In terms of how to elevate the interior, even more, we would recommend placing a rustic rug in the center. This is the kind of unique piece that you can thrift from a flea market or when exploring local handcrafted markets overseas.
Moreover, the grand piano is an excellent final touch for this living room, as it allows the owners to express their hobby and creativity. The black sheen and classic silhouette also make for a beautiful decoration!
9. Benjamin Moore Kendall Charcoal Gray Walls and White Trim Can Make a Stunning Contrast Between Rooms
This photo illustrates a stunning living room and how you can use contrasting colors to evoke a sense of separation between different rooms.
Go for Benjamin Moore Kendall Charcoal HC-166 to create a deep and beautiful base of gray walls. Then, you can pair that with white trim to highlight the sweet architectural details of your home.
If you look at the room right next to it, the colorful pop of green creates an appealing juxtapose so you can make each area special in its own way.
The green color is Pratt & Lambert Paradise Green 16-14, which is a bright and cheerful shade.
For the details, you might want to install fun and dramatic chandelier as an additional centerpiece. Not to mention, of course, the long wooden dining table with modern white chairs!
10. The Dark Wood Flooring in this Hall with Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray Walls and Eider White Trim Looks Classic and Effortlessly Elegant
There is nothing more classic and elegant than dark-toned wood flooring contrasted with light gray walls, white trim, and white ceilings.
If you want to recreate the sophisticated interior of this hall, start by choosing Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray to paint the walls and Eider White for the trim. These are simple colors that complement each other well.
For the flooring, we love how the natural wood flooring creates such a rustic and timeless appeal, especially in contrast to the sleek white tiles in the other room. You can also match this wood element with a small console table.
Another great way to sweeten the design of your entry hall is by hanging a beautiful light fixture. Likewise, small details like books, flowers, and your favorite candle will also reflect your personality nicely!
11. A Gorgeous Craftsman Bedroom Features SW7674 Peppercorn Gray Walls, White Trim, and Black Accents for a Modern Ambiance
For our next inspiration featuring gray walls and white trim, this gorgeous craftsman-inspired bedroom has the perfect cozy and modern ambiance. It’s great for those who like a dark room with lots of warm elements.
Starting with SW 7674 Peppercorn for the gray walls, you can complement that with white trim for a gorgeous highlight. The warm wood flooring can also be a great idea as it evokes a relaxing atmosphere.
Moreover, you can try adding some black accents that will establish a classy look.
From the thick black headboard and bed frame to the black sliding doors and side chairs, feel free to pick furniture that also expresses your character!
If you want to balance the dark color scheme of this bedroom, you may want to choose white tufted sheets for the bed. This will add another texture and touch of bright color, which can be imperative in interior design.
12. Hang a Sunburst Mirror in the Bedroom with Collonade Gray SW and Pavestone Walls and White Trim for a Sophisticated Vibe
Here is another stunning bedroom design that incorporates gray walls and white trim, in addition to attractive wall decor and other details to make it feel chic.
One of the highlights of this space is no doubt the decorative sunburst mirror, which you can get from DecorShore.
This simple piece adds so much depth and layer to the wall with Sherwin Williams Pavestone and Collonade Gray paint colors. At the same time, the mirror can reflect more light to make the room feel brighter.
Last but not least, you can always add a touch of color that can brighten up the bed area and evoke a fun aspect to it. You can see the dark pink tray on the bed that stands out beautifully, while the red tulips on the bedside table provide an element of freshness.
13. This Contemporary Living Room with Benjamin Moore Winter Gates Gray Walls and White Trim Features a Gorgeous Pendant Chandelier
To close today’s round-up, let us look at a contemporary living room with a gray and white color palette that is warm and elegant but still very much stylish in terms of decor!
The walls are Benjamin Moore Winter Gates, a warm and dark shade of gray that can establish a sense of comfort and coziness without appearing too oppressive. This also matches well with the dark wood floors for a homey ambiance.
Meanwhile, the white trim complements the white ceiling and doors for a crisp contrast that also feels very modern. You can also choose white and gray furnishing to tie the whole look together.
We adore the zigzag rug in the center of this living space, as it creates both a sense of separation and centerpiece.
Of course, the gorgeous pendant chandelier is also an important element of this room. Choosing a unique light fixture can be a great way to evoke some more style and personality in any space!
All in all, gray walls and white trim can be an excellent choice to achieve the ultimate home interior look. Choosing the right trim color is important to ensure the most seamless and cohesive design.
For that reason, white trim can not only highlight the architectural details of your room but also draw our attention upwards and make it appear larger. Gray is also a versatile color, which makes it easy to furnish the room.
We would also recommend identifying your favorite elements from the pictures you have seen today.
Try to think about what you like about them, then implement the idea into your own design. This will help you transform your home into a space that reflects your style and personality.